返回列表 发帖

赵彦春:新诗坛的婵娟——读任雨玲《婵娟》

本帖最后由 曲径通幽 于 2012-6-24 14:45 编辑

新诗坛的婵娟——读任雨玲《婵娟》

文/赵彦春

雨玲的诗不可多得,质朴自然而不失灵秀, 寓意深远而不着晦涩。其古典诗如此,新诗亦如此;其长篇巨制的赋如此,微言大义的诗亦如此。

《婵娟》是雨玲新诗的代表,它是多重结构、多重解读的典范之作。

该诗全篇四节,每节四行,每行十二言,统一为五步,一步一顿而交替变化,故而诗形整饬而不呆板,仅据此判断,这已是一首标准的整齐式格律体新诗了。其实,这只是该诗的显结构,它还暗设一个结构,可视之为潜结构,而这潜结构又分为两层——表层与深层。表层结构是次第婉转的对句,一问一答,曲折跌宕,最后导向统领上文的结句。深层结构则内化了时间和空间——时间维度从苏轼的婵娟到诗人的婵娟;空间维度是海峡这边和海峡那边。这显形与潜形,表层与深层,成就了该诗的独特机制。

诗之形意,须臾不可分离。诗之为诗,在于它的表征。表征是古希腊的垂象之神,而雨玲的《婵娟》是多重表征,它构成一个表征链,似乎集中了表征之神对诗坛的启示。

雨玲的《婵娟》以苏轼的婵娟为引子,其本身是表征,它表征人间对不离不弃的美好期盼,而这一表征成了诗人雨玲新表征的起点,可以喻指两岸相隔的情也可喻指两岸相隔的地,当然还可喻指许许多多的其他。它是团圆的希冀——团圆,一如姣好的婵娟。

形意不是简单的机械对应,而是“两端暨肇,摩之荡之”的形意生发。所以,单一的解读不是诗——诗是形上之形,意中之意。雨玲的诗堪为代表。

雨玲的《婵娟》不是浅显的铺陈或抒情而是问与答的复叠,而回答亦不是直白的应对而是间接的发微。

意象与意境在问答中次第显现。婵娟消隐与落叶萧萧的关联、云鬓青青到白发翩翩的跨度,这是怎样的凄美?!  诗人又以玉镯为表征,一只在她腕上,一只在我手中,  一只保存完好,一只视为心肝, 这是怎样的痴情?!以及,琵琶声美为谁弹,一衣带水人阻断,这是怎样的哀婉?!

诗人通过这几个意象的蒙太奇切换和意境的营造,使此首诗过渡到另一个表征——中秋节的美酒和希冀中的婵娟。其意不言自明,但你又不能确定它就必须是什么,这便是神以明之的效果了。

简言之,《婵娟》这首诗可归结为直陈的含蓄,具象的意蕴,是表征之表征,或符号之符号——艺术的魅力蕴含其间了。

(本文作者赵彦春:《世界诗学》、《世界语言》主编。天津外国语大学教授,重庆市学术技术带头人,中山大学兼职教授、蓝鸽集团教育技术专家、中国语言教育研究会副会长、中国农业大学兼职教授、中国诗词协会名誉会长。学术兴趣包括神学、哲学、逻辑学、语言学、翻译学、经典著作翻译、诗歌等专业领域;著作包括《认知词典学探索》、《语言学的哲学批判》、《翻译学归结论》、《翻译诗学散论》、《隐喻的形态研究》、《三字经英韵》、《英韵国风》等。专著和论文多为开创之作,多次荣获省部级社会科学成果奖和专业学会奖。)

The Fair Moon in the New Poetry
(Inspired by “The Fair Moon” of Angela Ren)
By Zhao Yanchun   
Tr. Carland

Angela Ren’s poems are hard to come by. She writes in a simple but witty style in which the meaning is far-reaching without any obscurity. Her classical poetry follows the writing style, so does her new poetry, full-length poetic prose as well as poems which are filled with subtle words but profound meanings. “The Fair Moon”, a representative of Angela Ren’s new poetry, is a paragon containing multiple structures and multiple readings.

The poem is composed of four sections, each of which has four lines. Each line has twelve words which are generally comprised of five steps. One step and one pause, such an interchange furnishes the form of the poem with neatness and flexibility, so “The Fair Moon” has already been a standard new metrical verse with orderliness. In fact, this is merely an explicit structure of the poem which is also secretly designed an inexplicit structure that falls into two structures—surface structure and deep structure. The former has euphemistical pairs of sentences including circuitous questions and dramatic answers, which finally steer to the concluding sentence that dominates the preceding part of the poem. The later internalizes time and space—time dimension is from the fair moon of Su dungpo (a famous poet of Song Dynasty) to that of the poetess; space dimension is from one side of the strait to the other side. The explicit and inexplicit form and the surface and deep structure make a unique mechanism of the poem.

The form and meaning of poetry are inseparable. The essence of poetry lies in its representation which reifies as Gods of message. In “The Fair Moon”, Angela Ren adopts multiple representations to constitute a chain of representations,which seems to centralize the enlightenments toward poetry proposed by the Gods of representation.

She borrows “the fair moon” (a phrase of “Prelude to Water Melody”, a poem by SuTungpo) as a prelude, a kind of representation, to represent a good expectation for a romance with you, and a start of her new representation. It may mean the affection or places parted by both shores, and certainly embody many other connotations. It is a hope of reunion—as the fair round moon signifies.

The form and meaning are not simply mechanical correspondings; they are two but in one and of one. Therefore, it is not enough to understand the essence of poetry merely by onefold reading, for poetry is a form, form of form, and a meaning, meaning of meaning. Angela Ren’s poems are good examples.

The content of the poem is superposition of questions and answers rather than simple elaboration or expression. And the answers are not explicatures but illocutions.

Images and artistic milieu appear in turn through answers and questions. When it comes to the association between the disappearing fair moon and falling leaves,and to the time span from black hair to grey hair, what a sadly beautiful scene shown before us! In addition, the poetess takes jade bracelet as a representation. One is on her wrist, the other on my palm. One is intact while the other treated as mine heart. What a passion it is! And, seeing the scene--for whom the lyre is plucked so subtly, and it is divided by a narrow strip of water, what a pity it is!

Through the montage switchover of images and the creation of artistic milieu, the poetess transits the poem into another representation—good wine and the fair moon of hope at Mid-Autumn Festival. Her intention is self-evident, but you can’t make sure what it really is, which is the effect of enlightened by the soul of the poem.

In short, “The Fair Moon” bespeaks the charm of art which is boiled down to a matter of connotation infiltrating into narration and implications revealed in figuration with the best creation of representations or symbols, or more specifically, representation of representation, and symbol of symbol.

本帖最后由 曲径通幽 于 2012-6-24 14:52 编辑

附:

婵娟

文/任雨玲

但愿人长久,千里共婵娟
       -----苏轼

莫问我|今夜|去哪儿|找寻|婵娟--juan
君不见|落叶|萧萧|洒遍|相思园--yuan
有一个|憔悴的|人儿|独守|闺房
云鬓|青青|直等到|那白发|翩翩--pian

莫问我|婵娟|是否|芳心|已改变--bian
不知道|那对|玉镯|多么地|非凡--fan