诗无定势,水无常形。 

把“诗人”这顶帽子,从垃圾堆里翻出来戴上。
  你可以骂我,笑我,嫌我,唾我,弃我,但不要同情我。
  我在怜悯世界。

道法自然,水到渠成,瓜熟蒂落,是我最喜欢的几个词语。
  大自然,是所有艺术的母亲。表达自然,是所有艺术的捷径。
  诗歌因自然而亲切,因亲切而动人。
  做诗如此,做人如此,做事也是如此,全力以赴之后,就听天由命。

工资很低,交的税却很高,经常被那些有编制的人视为二等公民,可我依然庆幸生活在这个国度,因为这成熟的、妩媚的、性感的、体贴的、放荡不羁的、让人高潮迭起的汉语。

诗歌,是一个情人,你需要的时候,总在那里。
  你可以对他说内心最深处的话。
  不管天再冷,夜多长,也不管你有没有城市户口和房产证。

诗写到最后,拼的是胸襟、心质和风骨。
  狭隘、卑鄙、贪婪、奸邪的小人,可以写一流的小说、散文、材料、电视剧连续剧剧本,可以写一流的书法,可以画一流的画,但拿一流的诗歌毫无办法。
  唐人以诗取仕是有道理的,大唐的繁荣也是有道理的。

我有个儿子,经常教他读诗。
  但我不赞成他当诗人。
  一生和灵魂近距离接触,是一件很危险的事。  

The Poem, The Most Intoxicating   by Liu Nian  

I  
A poem possesses no style confined, as water embodies no profile unchanged.  

II
I found the cap labeled as "Poet" from the garage, to take on my top.
Then you are allowed to curse me, mock at me, spit towards me, discard me, but not to sorry for me.
Here I am sorry for the world all.       

III
Do as Providence Dose; Water Brings its Way; and A mature mellow Stands by Itself,   are all my favorite proverbs.  
The Grand Nature is the mother of all arts, and all of which get a shortcut to express Her.
A poem feels benign for its natural, and touches for its benign.   
So it dose to create a poem, to contact with others, and to deal with all things, that let God say you have strike at all length since.

IV   
With poor wage and dear tax, being recognized as an inferior citizen by the authorized personnel who are State-employed even though, I am so lucky to live in such country, The, just for her Chinese characters, the developed, charming, sexy, thoughtful, flirting, to bring orgasms now and then.           

IX
The poetry is a lover, who stays wherever you need.      
And you will utter the most private words in your heart with her.     
No matter how chill the weather it is, how draggy the night is, and whether you possess a Hukou license of the urban, and an estate certificate as well.            

XII
At the extreme poets content each other by their capacity of mind, purity of soul,   and integrity of character.     
A cynic narrow-minded, the shrew, greedy, or the wreck, can produce a first rank novel, verse, official document, or TV opera scenario, can also show a first rank calligraphy, draw a first rank painting, but who is out of the question to write a first rank poem.        
It was quiet wise they selected by the candidates' poetry the imperial officials in Tang Dynasty, it was reasonable, in turn, for Tang Dynasty to reach the unparalleled prosperity.       

XV
I 'v got a son, and I teach him to read poems often.
But I do not encourage him to grow a poet.   
There, too near close to the souls all lifetime proves dangerous.

返回列表